Christine/female/Sept 12,1986

I'm planning to go back to school for a new career move. I'm already college graduate but for some reason I am struggling with finding a job. I just want to ask if I study short courses like caregiving, nursing aide courses and certification for special education what course or program do you think will help me find a job or give me more opportunities in the future? thank you.

You seem perfect for health care. I do not think you would regret in any way if you upped your course studies and worked towards a career in health care. I do think this would lead you to being completely employed and happy and achieve a very lucrative salary.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.