Psychics/career

Question
Christine/female/Sept 12,1986

I'm planning to go back to school for a new career move. I'm already college graduate but for some reason I am struggling with finding a job. I just want to ask if I study short courses like caregiving, nursing aide courses and certification for special education what course or program do you think will help me find a job or give me more opportunities in the future? thank you.

Answer
You seem perfect for health care. I do not think you would regret in any way if you upped your course studies and worked towards a career in health care. I do think this would lead you to being completely employed and happy and achieve a very lucrative salary.  

Psychics

psychichelper