Psychics/Connection? YES

Hi Miss Shariananda, I remember you helping me last year and I never got the chance to say thank you for helping me a lot.

Right now I'm a bit confused.

I met a friend online not just long ago, maybe around this May 2015. His name is Aaron. And I know myself that even if it's online, it would take a lot of time for me to get comfortable with someone especially if it's a stranger. But meeting Aaron was different, the moment we met on that site on that first day, I felt really comfortable with him. His presence gave me warmth somehow. And during a video call, I'm always shy when it comes to that.. like I don't talk at all. When that time came that me and him talked in skype, surprisingly I was talking a lot with him compared to those with my online friends that I have known for many years. Sometimes both of us remained quiet but there's no awkwardness at all, we would just stare each other and enjoy each other's presence.

I know me and him are not a couple. Just friends who adore each other. Although I grew feelings for him but I know he has a girlfriend. But what I'm confused is, if he is someone related from my past? Maybe from my past life? Or a soul mate/twin flame?

I'm quite confused Miss Shariananda, because I never met someone who would I get comfortable and open up to someone that easily especially to someone that I just met. Thanks for your help.

My DOB: September 15, 1994
His DOB: June 28, 1995

What you are calling confusion is not that. It is you are listening to your intuition. One part of you is telling you to be cautious and use your life experience to not give away more than has been given in an online relationship. The other side of you is saying, oh joy, I have a chance for love! Can this be real? I feel like trusting this and I want love so much. These two feelings are keeping you unbalanced, not confused. Both things are equally true and appropriate. You are just being human and noticing, which is conscious and aware. So, the thing to do is be honest with him but do not tell yourself you are falling in love just yet. Just accept the wonder--you know like seeing a beautiful butterfly or experiencing the first sweet days of spring. You do not need to make it a permanent or serious relationship real fast. You just need to participate and do your part to keep it real and fair and good.

When it comes to online relationships, it takes a little time to get to know who the other person is, but nothing beats meeting in person. so spend the time you choose getting to know him and letting him know you--(but do not reveal YOUR WEAKNESSES, SELF-DOUBTS, INSECURITIES). These can be used to manipulate you. Tell about your dreams, your hopes, your work, your achievements, and things you are proud of in your life. Keep it good, keep it general. Try not to talk about old loves with the new love, only in general terms--keep names out of it. Tell him what you would like to see happen, but do not set it in stone like a commitment. Find out what his dreams and aspirations are. You have something good, breathe, drink water, and allow it to grow. Plan to see each other as soon as it feels right. Otherwise, it is just BS.

Please consider making a donation to my work. You have become a regular and I am your adviser. Be blessed and cool. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.