Psychics/health--take care to cover your ears

Question
Hello, I have had this problem with my ears for about the past 4 years. It's where my ears pop a lot and often feel muffled and ring. They do not feel quite normal. It's caused me a lot of grief after many doctor visits and I was just wondering if you ever see this going away for me in the future? If so, do you know how much longer? Thanks so much.

Name: Laura
DOB: 9/27/96
Female

Answer
swimmers ear
swimmers ear  

Ear remedies
Ear remedies  
Laura--

Your problem may be medical and it may be metaphysical.
I myself have tinnitus, and it is a ringing, popping, and muffling experience.
I have seen ear specialists, who have cleared my ears of wax, poured hot liquid solutions down them, and tested my hearing(I have right ear hearing loss caused by loud music and thunder).

I also have clairaudience. I can hear things others can't, and I have a unique ability to mimic music and voices. These go hand in hand with the odd things that happen with my hearing. I hear my guides at an increased frequency that is not audible. So, you may be awakening to your gifts.

So, you need to start a journal of incidents and description, so you can track and discover what happens when, and maybe even find a cause. If not, you will learn something unexpected.

For example: Date    Time  Physical Symptom    What was happening/did happen      Other Notes

This way, you can show your doctor your record of how often and how serious over a period of time.
You can also get a clearer understanding on what prompts this condition.

The popping and muffling can be caused by flying in an airplane, and the effects can carrying over.
It can also be that you have been listening to music too loudly through a headset.
It can be after a bath,swim, or shower where water has gotten in your ears, and pools in the inner ear.

It could be that you are losing hearing, and need to amplify your reception. Get an ear exam if you haven't.
It also can be that you live at a high elevation or move between pressure zones--up and down.

The earth is going through a cosmic ascension process as is the planet(climate change), many people who are sensitive or have psychic gifts, are experiencing changes in their hearing,senses and it comes and goes. It will eventually cease.
You can inhale, hold the breath so as to blow it out through your ears. That usually pops the muffle and stops the popping,(works on airplanes).
Finally, your blood pressure may need to be monitored. It can also affect the ears.

These are all of the things I know. There is a website Web.MD  which may have more information for you.

Hope this helps. Your guides also say you catch cold when you do not cover your ears. This is an indication that you need to do so.  

Laura, consider sending me a donation for my work. Thank you. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)