Hi, My name is Arjun, DOB:30.09.1979. I will be moving to new city along with my family and kids due to new job. I am happy and excited for my new job (which I have already started in the same company's branch in present city). One thing is selling our present house. It has been on sale for past 3 months through an agent, but no deals yet. We also want to move as soon as possible. I would like to know my home situation in near future (may be during next 3 or 4 months), by this I mean how successfully I can manage with time and selling the house.

Hello Arjun, thanks for contacting me with your question (note I answer only one). As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Book & Stars - the cards are showing information communicated to you about the house, is not correct - something like a fog surrounding information, speak to some other persons and dress up the house as if it is something that you will personally buy, do not try to sell something that you wouldn't even want to another, otherwise there will continue to be blocks in that sale! Blessings to you on your journey of love.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there