i am unemployed. my name is simi and dob is 5th of july, 1980
i have been looking for a job for long time (two months) but all have been in vain.
can you tell me if i will have a job(even if temporary) before 2015 ends?

thank you~

Hi Simi,

- I do see you have been trying and trying to find work for yourself, and a steady job. And you have been struggling. To answer your question, no, I do not see you getting a job, even a temporary one before the end of this years. Your spiritual guides are telling you, you are going to have to wait a bit longer. They see you getting something financial related, in january to february of the new year, 2016. Just be patient, and you will be fine. Because your guides see you being quite successful too in the long run.

Goodluck to you!

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.