Psychics/job

Question
i am unemployed. my name is simi and dob is 5th of july, 1980
i have been looking for a job for long time (two months) but all have been in vain.
can you tell me if i will have a job(even if temporary) before 2015 ends?

thank you~

Answer
Hi Simi,

- I do see you have been trying and trying to find work for yourself, and a steady job. And you have been struggling. To answer your question, no, I do not see you getting a job, even a temporary one before the end of this years. Your spiritual guides are telling you, you are going to have to wait a bit longer. They see you getting something financial related, in january to february of the new year, 2016. Just be patient, and you will be fine. Because your guides see you being quite successful too in the long run.

Goodluck to you!

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez