i am unemployed. my name is simi and dob is 5th of july, 1980
i have been looking for a job for a long time (2 months) but nothing has worked so far!
can you tell me if i will have a job(even if temporary) before 2015 ends?

thank you~

2 months is not that long. You have to continue your search. i am seeing you finding something around December as long as you continue to be strong in your search and do so daily. I am seeing it won't be hard for you to find a job and you will be employed by the new year as long as you make this your top priority.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.