Psychics/job

Question
i am unemployed. my name is simi and dob is 5th of july, 1980
i have been looking for a job for a long time (2 months) but nothing has worked so far!
can you tell me if i will have a job(even if temporary) before 2015 ends?

thank you~

Answer
2 months is not that long. You have to continue your search. i am seeing you finding something around December as long as you continue to be strong in your search and do so daily. I am seeing it won't be hard for you to find a job and you will be employed by the new year as long as you make this your top priority.

Psychics

psychichelper