Psychics/job offer

i am self supporting, unemployed. i need a job and benefits. i am in the dental field and have been applying for jobs at a dental school in my area. i had an interview on oct. 1st and would like to know if I will get the job?

What do you see for me ? If not that particular job do you see me working there in a different position? ....nancy feb. 16.1956

Nancy I do feel you will find employment either at this job you will be interviewing with or another location very close to this place you are going. If you can bring some resumes with you so that if when you leave you can drop some resumes off because as I see it this particular place I see is within 4 blocks of your interview place.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.