Psychics/long distance relationship

my name is Anastasia and my birthday is May 9th, 1995. I am a female. I have just gotten into a long distance relationship with someone from a different country. we want to marry eachother and move together. and build a life. it sounds crazy i know, but from the short time weve known eachother our feelings are so strong. i just want to know how the future looks? also we do argue about things but its mostly because of my insecurities. i feel like my insecurities will push him away. im trying to stay strong and confident. thank you for your time.

I do feel that you have a little challenge arising for you in regards to the long distance. You are going to end up meeting someone local who really blows your mind when it comes to love and feelings. Its sort of unexpected and actually a little out of the blue but this guy who seems to have a D in his name is going to give you confusion on whether to go at a new relationship or continue the long distance one.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.