Psychics/Love

Question
What is going on with my love life? It seems dead like I will never find anyone? I feel so closed off and alone? Is the contribution to why my energy is so low because I am so closed off?

Thanks Chloe, 08-10-88

Answer
Surrounded by friends
Surrounded by friends  
Dear Chloe--

Your love life depends on your satisfaction with your progress in life over all.
Your are 27 and hoping for a true love, but you are too focused on that aspect and not enough on developing yourself and loving yourself in a way that creates attraction to you.

Your Past present and Future cards suggest that you are a little depressed because you are not keeping the joy of music in your life. This may seem strange, but it's true. Music lightens your mod and lifts your spirits. If you have a song in your heart, you can attract people to you. They want to know what your magic is. So don't think it's a matter of luck or serendipity, it is a matter of being satisfied with yourself.

You have a few pieces of unfinished business. Whomever you are dissatisfied with you need to forgive and work out the knots. Your holding bad or unhappy or dark thoughts about your former mates or even family members who do not support love you the way you need is bad news. You need to clean this stuff up to find your balance and happiness.

Finally, your love life will improve or, at very least, chances for a new love will come to you if you get involved with some group or team action. No sitting around feeling dejected or loneliness, blaming yourself or others for your lack of joy. Get out of the house, find a sport, a charity, a volunteer opportunity so you can be where love can find you.

You know you are closed off, but you are not alone. God and your angels are always with you. Try to turn your attention to heaven for help. You were not made to be alone nor were you made to live in isolation--we humans are social and we need company. Create that for yourself--try Yoga, a women's basketball team, soccer, wrestling or something, but stop this hiding and moping. But best and easier is to pray the Lord's Prayer and listen to music (or play it yourself) more often.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)