Psychics/Love

Question
Will I ever and I mean ever find true love? I've been so single for so long almost 4 years. Wondering is there a special man on the horizon for me? Do I need to sit back and wait?

Chloe 08-10-88 F

Answer
I do not think sitting back and waiting seems to be the plan for you. Sadly sometimes we have to make the effort ( I know , it does suck ) but in your case I can see you do seem to initiate the first moves and I think you have to extend yourself out to people more and perhaps even try a dating site or speak to people who might be able to set you up with someone. I actually see you finding someone in the months of January or February and it looks to be a lovely long term relationship.  

Psychics

psychichelper