Will I ever and I mean ever find true love? I've been so single for so long almost 4 years. Wondering is there a special man on the horizon for me? Do I need to sit back and wait?

Chloe 08-10-88 F

I do not think sitting back and waiting seems to be the plan for you. Sadly sometimes we have to make the effort ( I know , it does suck ) but in your case I can see you do seem to initiate the first moves and I think you have to extend yourself out to people more and perhaps even try a dating site or speak to people who might be able to set you up with someone. I actually see you finding someone in the months of January or February and it looks to be a lovely long term relationship.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.