Psychics/Love

Question
What's to come of my love life? Is Mr next someone I know? Or have yet to meet  with my dob is 4/28/94

Answer
dream man
dream man  
Rose--
Stop fretting. You are being too hard on yourself. You have been in relationships before, and you will be again. Remember, you are young and only just beginning to know how love works and what you yourself need. It takes experience and a sense of your own worthiness.

Your guides say you need a change of scenery. You have been sitting still too long. Reinvent yourself;take a class, start a journal, see a movie once a week, take a train trip to the end of the line, do anythging that will  pull you out of your doldrums. Free yourself to a different schedule. Drive home by differing routes. Volunteer to a charity--so many people need help. Give your talents and love and you will find the Universe will let more new friends and prospective lovers find you.

You have many more relationships than one coming. You have to grow and mature. So do not expect everyone to be Mr. Right. Just date and be cool. let the good times roll. You can't hurry love and you must know more about your likes and dislikes. So don't give yourself away, explore and decide what you really want. You can do this by trial and error.

If you need help, I offer a Match-Making Service. I select matches using my clairvoyance and high social work training. I would be willing to connect you with someone if you want to invest in the service. Let me know. You can write me directly at shariananda@gmail.com. Okay, I am here for you. Don't worry. You've got what it takes.  Shari  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)