Is there anyone special on the horizon for me? Seems like I will never find true love. I've been waiting patiently for the last past 4 years. Do I need to focus on more about self than love?

Thanks, Choloe 8-10-88

The problem seems to be that you are waiting. You are not supposed to be waiting. As I can see it you will find a love by looking and expressing interest to your friends and family of your desire to meet someone. You look to find love through a set up.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.