Psychics/Love

Question
Hi

My name is Minhaz. Can I ask what do you see in the future for myself and Sameer?

I don't have his birth details (we are not in relationship currently). I have just started working around him and I don't know what's on his mind for me. I find him very interesting and somewhat mature (in mind). Do you see anything positive developing between us in future? What it will be like? I have no idea how he sees me though so I am asking based on how I see him not how he finds me around him.
My DOB is 15-9-1982.

Thank you

Answer
Hello Minhaz, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Ship & Birds - the cards are showing that there are potential energies around you that allow one or both of you to reach out to each other, and start talking. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy