Psychics/love life

Question
Whats next to my love life? Will I be happy in love again? My dob is 15th April, 1991.name is ayesha sohail

Answer
dream man
dream man  
Ayesha, take it easy, no worries, no hurry

You need a break. Your are trying to push the river, but right now, you have other things to be concerned with. One has to do with your mother and family. The other to do with going back to school for a doctorate or other advanced certification.

It is important to get your life on track for your future self-sufficiency. You have already been disappointed in love, thinking you had your marriage and family life already in view, but that  fell through. So, I think you need to focus on your self, give yourself real healing time. You need at least the same amount of time getting over the memories and hurt as you spent in the actual relationship.

There is a time for all things and one thing you need right now is some investment in your spirit. So try going into church or a garden or a place where trees grow and take in the quality of your own spirit. Join a choir and sing, do a retreat, but do not spend time worrying about "what's next." Love will come to you when you are renewed, healed, and clear of the worry about when love will come.

In 90 days, you will be strong if you refocus now. Then, get back to me. I may be able to help you as I have just started a Match-Making service to help my clients and interested people seeking a spiritual and energeic match.  If you want to know more about it, write me at my regular email.

This ought to inspire you. Know there is hope. You are worthy of love and you will have it again. Right now you are transitioning into the middle 20s. That means have fun, date, play, go out, meet folks but no rushing into relationships because you do not know your own spirit or spiritual needs in relationship
There is time.  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)