Psychics/Love Relationship

Question
Hello,
My name is Lynda Sep 21. Am needing some insight
and guidance. Do you see me and Richard (dob: Mar 29) as having
a future together in a love relationship? Not sure where our friendship
is heading. Thank you so much for taking time  to read for me.

Answer
Dear Lynda,

First thing I feel: "held back" -- something or someone is holding back, or both of you are. You're a little on the "too-quiet" side, but I feel like that comes from a fear of failure -- it's almost like I want to speak up, talk, ask questions, but I keep quiet because I'm afraid I'll hear an answer I don't want.

If you feel there is some potential in this relationship to move forward (and I feel there is), it will likely be up to you to step up to the plate and talk about it, because I feel like he's just as much "on his own island" I want to say, as you are. It's like you're both on two small islands alone, waving at each other. Someone has to get in the water!

Don't worry so much about "what people think" or making sure that you're perceived as a good person; that's other people's opinions, which has nothing to do with you:) Just grab the assertive gear and engage him in a direct, intelligent conversation, and I think you'll see he's keen to reciprocate; he's just shy, as well - even mystical.

Also is he very different from you in some way -- I'm hearing "opposites" -- so it could be culture, race, religion, personality, the usual. That's a good thing, if it's true, because it brings learning to both of you. There's an element of "we're learning together, expanding, growing" about this mixture (I don't mean to talk about your relationship as though it's a recipe!) Ha! It's just that you both bring things to the relationship that each of you can't acquire on your own, and that's a great sense of collaboration.

Have a headache, feel I can't stop a racing mind - is this you or Richard - I'm going to him on this, I think - but that's just an aside --

Overall, I feel like you have a great deal of respect for each other, and that you can certainly build on that foundation romantically. It may take some time, feels like I want to ease into it like I'm getting used to the cold water in a pool sort of thing, but go at your own pace and most of all, just be honest with each other about how you feel and don't think too much about it. It will develop a life of its own, so stay out of the way; get the ball rolling, but let it grow on its own.

Best wishes and many blessings,
Shep.:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess