Psychics/My marriage

Dear mam,
Can you please analyze relationship issues with my husband, will we be together all our life? My husband has left home and hasn't come back since (sept 30,2015), we had a fight and after that he didn't return.
He has done this earlier as well but this time it looks different, our mother-in-law has been against our marriage.
Me, dad, my relatives have tried our best to bring him back but he isn't ready to yet.
When will he come back home? I am home alone with our kid who will turn one year old tomorrow.
anjani: june 24, 1982
amit: nov 30, 1978

He will come back around the months of December and January but this pattern of his leaving will continue. Each time getting longer and longer before he gets home.  Unfortunately he feels a lot of pressures from this marriage which stops his overall happiness.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.