Psychics/New Job?

QUESTION: I was born on 3/16/85 and I have been at my job for one year and a half and I have to say the management is just awful. They reward people who get away with things and I get stomped on for my excellent hard work. I didn't get the promotion.
I took the job for experience and plan on finding that job which would be my I LOVE WHAT I DO. I started seeking for a new position and have a job hunter. When do you see me getting a new higher position with higher salary?

Job Search
Job Search  
ANSWER: Alison--

This is a trap of a question because there are so many variables.
You must take a spiritual aproach. It is not so much when will you find the next job. That is already there for you, you must find your gratitude for having achieved your first goal(experience) and you need to recognized that you cannot attract a new one or other good to your life as long as you are feeling "stomped on" or mistreated. Those are dark and insect like feelings; they nag and divert a person.
Try to clear your energy by bathing in a hot tub with a couple of cups of epsom salts. Spend 5 days reading the 23rd Psalm and just spend a few minute several times a day in silence--you have to clear yourself of the pain and the disappointment. Once you have let the old job's mistreatment go, you will get new ideas and be open for new guidance. You can have another job in 6 weeks time if you are open to receive and not closed because you  have vindictive feelings. Remember what is for you, you will get.
Review and revise your resume, put that job on it as you know it to be as a piece of your experience. Then, move on to the job serach. You are on LinkedIn, right?   Shari

QUESTION: Greetings,

I am touching base and no luck! I had one interview last month and I didn't get the position because I am over qualified which I agree with. Still searching and I feel like the presence from the companies are dead...silence! :( It's discouraging!

All things work together for good. If there is silence, then there is a reason for it.
Seek temporary work through an agency like Robert Half International to just keep the door open.
Do not lose hope. You won't die and you won't starve. God knows what you need. Just keep seeking with a clear mind and an open expectation. What's yours will come to you. Don't allow the demons of doubt creep around in your mind. Just thank God for the job in advance and be grateful for your skills and health.You will not be left alone or without. It is a sin to worry. Keep your eye to the sky. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.