Psychics/No promotion.

QUESTION: Alison  (March) 3/16/85
I was interviewed last month for a higher position. I have worked very hard and been squashed before. My probation was extended and the girl left and came back for a higher position. Then she gets promoted when I have taken over her work and the supervisor allows her to leave work very early for no reason and this is frequent! I don't think this is fair...the supervisor choosed her because she liked her better and she knows that I have done a lot of work.
It doesn't make sense....poorly done and the management is just awful. How they treat me...they don't reward those who work hard but reward those who get away with bad behavior.
I have a job hunter and started looking for a job. I am seeking for that awesome job that can help e launch my career and dreams that is long term. I deserve this.
When do you see me getting a higher paid position.

ANSWER: numerology wise this is indeed a year that does not contribute much to your finance but it does make you wiser and more experienced about life what you will be able to use around March 2016 and on- however I have checked your tarot and within the coming three months you will get to earn a better paid job not sure in the same company or not so its a bout three months of patience keep your spirit up look around and most important keep believing with all your heart that you indeed deserves it because this very believe will bring it faster and smoother- as for this next position to be the dream work and last forever . forever is a very long term lets get you the job first and than check how long you are going to last there- good luck.

QUESTION: Thank You. I know I deserve this greatly. I am a great worker, honest, and decent to other human beings.
I always believed that hard work does pay off...not at first but at the end of the day it will always win. I do deserve to be in a place where people appreciate me, respect me and where I can grow.

ANSWER: you are welcome always

QUESTION: I am following up. Still no job! I am hardly getting any responses. I had one interview early Feb and a phone interview last week. Nothing and I am feeling discouraged. :(

my tarot still suggest that during the star sign of Aries which is mid March and on you will have a chance to find a job I know how frustrating it can be and I know its not easy out there with the economy going worse daily and there is not much improvment on the workers rights , but there is not much I can do personally about it but to look and see if you have a chance for better job and when and than tell you what the tarot comes up with. keep the search going and dont give up just yet, telling yourself you dont think its about to happen wont contribute to any of it and best to practice as I suggested the training of the mind repeat to yourself the note that you deserve better job that you are going to get it and dont give up just yet. wishing you all the best

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site