Psychics/Prophecy

Question
Good evening,

I have a question about prophecy. I was prophesied to about a personal situation by two different people at different times. One said one thing and the other said the opposite.One did give me bible versus and had witnesses the other said what was said and that's it. I'm confused now because I don't know what to believe and it worries me.Ive had confirmation of this situation about a year ago but stuff like this confuses me. Any wisdom and advice on this? it would be greatly appreciated. God Bless

Answer
Warm greetings Tab,

Good evening to you also.

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Concerning your question, with two people having opposite messages for you but you having confirmation of the situation, it appears that quite logically the person who prophesied for you and their message was confirmed is the one who should receive the outstanding grade.

Receiving Bible verses, if germane to the situation is a welcomed thing. But one tends to go with the accuracy aspect therefore, the one whose message came to be, again, appears to be the most gifted between the two and should receive recognition of their gift in some kind way.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Tab, and May God Bless You! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome, loving, and prosperous at all times! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember: "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†