Psychics/Question

Question
My name is Rae and my birthday is October 2 1987  recently Ive started dating a man from my past his name is Arthur and his date of birth is January 19 1990 we are currently doing a long distance situation with each other and my question is, will this develop into something serious?

Answer
the tarot suggested that from afar with random meeting you might be able to keep good friendship but its best to avoid expactation for romantic long term because that could end with a heart brake- also I did not see him very much inlove currently or ready to make a commitment so I suggest maybe to wait with this until you have chance to give this relationship a test of spending a while together in the same location because its not sure you will pursue it after trying that.  

Psychics

Inbal