First of all my birthday is August 21 1986 and my boyfriend's birthday is May 12 1994.
We are involved in a long distance and rather unorthodox relationship but, I love him more than I ever knew possible.

I am currently stuck in the US for the next couple years while he lives in The Netherlands and due to circumstances beyond our control either of us moving anytime soon isn't an option. I do plan on moving there to be with him though.

Basically, I suppose I just want to know if we will work out, if we will be together for the long haul, if we will have a happy life?

The basic relationship question and I thought I would try this for fun. Thanks in advance for your input.

numerology wise this is a very challenging connection meaning not so sure if the two of you stay together in reality you will survive long next to each other not to speak about his not doing anything against his bio family and they wont allow much of it from their free will that is why virtually it feels so great because chances it will fail are smaller we know both of you can be online much more than you dare to try in life , I also did not have his name to check how he feels about it with the tarot so I cant say much about his feeling . sorry-  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site