Psychics/Question about my relationship.

Hi my name is Russell and my birthdate is November 29, 1988. I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend Ciara for several months (her birthdate is October 25, 1985). I want to know  if she's the one and what the future holds for us. Will our relationship fizzle out or will it last for the long haul?

Hello Russell, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Clouds & Harmony - the cards are showing that there will be happiness in the relationship if you keep at it, think of your relationship as a garden, every so often you have to mow the lawn, clear the weeds, put fertilizer, give water, give sunlight, give extra plant food, till the ground yadayada...... same with relationships. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there