Psychics/Reading

Question
I'm emailing for a free reading if the offer still stand. My name is Todd Bryson I'm 29 born 08/20/86. I'm just wondering if the other side has some advice on what I need to do to improve my quality of life

Answer
Hello Todd, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Key & Scythe - the cards are showing that you're sitting and waiting for a bolt of lightening to strike you down, or some major powerful sign that really alerts you to your life. This is not the movies, this is real life. Begin anew and see reality and the Maya for what it is, there is no separation, begin first by listening to your heart. All else will then fall into place. Blessings to you on your journey of self-discovery.

Psychics

Gipsy