My name is Angel(7-9-1980) and my ex ( lance 9-23-73) were together for a little over 4 years. In may we broke up because life just kinda got in the way and we were drifting apart, but we still talked everyday. In july we realized that what we were doing was stupid and we couldnt stay away from each other so we got back together and everything was great or at least i thought so. Sept he sent me a text saying he had a lot on his mind and he was tired of hurting me and my girls, he said he is terrified of commitment and feels that he should be by himself so that he doesnt disappoint anyone else. Its been a month and i miss him terribly he still contacts me and we have even met up for lunch a week ago and he told me he missed me and kissed me. So confusing, i feel like a part of me is missing without him in my life, but i also know that i can be happy without him. I just want some insight on if i should have some patients and give him some time and focus on me for awhile, or should i cut all ties and move on even if i have this feeling that he is the one i am supposed to be with.

unfortuantelly he find it hard to make up his mind about anything in particulary and you see him a lil different than what he really is because you really wish he would be something that you want to have and overall the two of you are doing great when you are not together and keep some distance and space from each other- than he has time to know how good you are to have and you have time to forget how not good he is for you and that what makes both of you feel like you need to get back with each other .
the tarot suggested also that he is not keeping loyalty to you and there is another woman in his life
with all that in mind no you should not wait any longer and its time to let go . with time you will realize that what you felt he is is more what you wished he would be and that he would not become that person and will be able to let it all behind you and seek for a better partner-  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site