QUESTION: Can  please provide me description of my future life partner..or anything related to my love life.
My name is Ayesha sohail. 15th april, 1991. Time 12:10 am .
Thank you in advance

ANSWER: it will take about 8 months to meet him but he will have dark hair and dark eyes and he will not be from your region meaning he is coming from a different location and I am sorry I could not get his description more than that but you will be very happy with this match also for general speaking try to have some patience dear sometimes you jump into conclusions in relationship and can find yourself in heart ache or dissapinted when your partner does not appear to be who you wanted them to be so patience can heal that and good luck to you

QUESTION: Dear Inbal,
Different location means a different country (foreigner) or a different state?
And will he be known to me or a stranger ? Waiting for your kind reply

ANSWER: I cant tell if its a different city or different state and yes you dont know him yet

QUESTION: Dear Inbal,

i wanted to follow up with your answer. I didnt meet anyone as you said. (Although i met a friend 11 April 1987, but he is just a friend and is not interested in marrying me ) .
I am so much depressed. I just came to know yesterday that The man i loved more than anything got married. His name is Muhammad Nawaz 23rd march 1987. Why he did this to me ? :( I am so depressed i cant do anything. Please tell me when will these sufferings will get over for me. When will i find love :(  Please. I will be grateful . Thank YOu

Dear Ayesha
is it 9 months already and also if someone marry someone else it means they did not love you enough to marry you and instead ofr being agnry at them if you love them be happy for them to find the love they wish to have this is the meaning of loving someone dear.
also you have to understand that if you are in love with one man it means there are chances you wont pay attention to any other man and then it will feel like you actually meet no one . people can come and go but if your heart is occupied you wont pay attention to them
now please let me know only when was our previews reading to see if the time frame I gave you is really passed and than I will take a look at my cards to see why and what went wrong
being depressed is hard to deal with because sometimes it has to do with our chemical balance and can indeed make it harder even to wish for something better to happen please have someone to talk to about this depression and better maybe a proffesional helper that knows his or her way in psychology

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site