Psychics/Stability/direction/ career

Hello, my name is Justice DOB Jan 8th 1993,I'm a student currently residing in Florida..African-American about 5'3 female. My question is concerning stability.right now I feel i'm in a good place as far as my relationships go. And I've been working with children part-time for about 5 months.I feel like I'm gaining some great experience but at the same time I feel I might be headed somewhere else also I would like to gain some financial stability. Is this a job that will help me advance in the future? And when should I expect to see more stability in my life as far as in tha acareer and with finances? Thanks so much

You are on the right path. I think you are working hard towards your goals and working with kids will allow you to really expand your knowledge. As for being stable it looks like this comes into fruition in about 24 months from now with your life and finances getting stronger as you progress in this time line.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.