Psychics/Is he the one

My name is Monique Lynn Villalobos birthdate 12-25-87 recently starting dating a long time friend Michael Jason Toveg 7-27-86. Is this meant to be or is it better to remain friends

Hello Monique, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gypsy card deck, your cards are Letter & Clouds - the cards are showing that if there's any hesitancy in trust, clear communications, honesty then yes please do walk away from anything romantic and even friendships, because the foundation of any relationship is a two way street filled with honest communications. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there