Psychics/Career.

Question
I was born on 3/16/85 and I would like to ask about my career. When do you see doors opening up in my career? I feel trapped and that things are moving so slowly. I feel over looked.

Answer
Hi there.

- Thank you for writing in. Yes, you are feeling stuck at the moment in terms of career and work. I feel as if you are getting no where fast, in others words you don't know what to do or where to go, in your mind. And I see things moving rather slowly for you at this time.

However, This is what I am seeing for you. In the new year, of 2016, you are going to have an open opportunity to do something great with your skills in terms of a profession, in particular, the month of June. I am seeing around this time, you being far happier and better off, in terms of your goals related to your career/work. So you are going to have to wait another 5 or 6 months yes, but the time will come for things to go your way and to progress more rapidly. Quicker then they have been for you. I also see that you need to get into something technical related, such as project manager or a web designer, you know something related, along those lines. And I see you being successful.

I hope this helped.

Goodluck!

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez