Psychics/Completely lost

Question
Hello Lady Adrianna,
My life has been really difficult since 2011 when I lost financial stability and broke up with husband.
My free lance profession has been up for a few yrs but down this year.
I wonder if I should move away from Italy and move either a  in UK or Japan for a better life?
My DOB is april 11,1973.

Answer
Hello and blessings
I see an improvement for you financially early next year. I do not see a move for you in the near future. If anything I see you starting to come to terms both emotionally and financially with the ending of your marriage. Things will start to get better for you.

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna