Psychics/Completely lost

Hello Lady Adrianna,
My life has been really difficult since 2011 when I lost financial stability and broke up with husband.
My free lance profession has been up for a few yrs but down this year.
I wonder if I should move away from Italy and move either a  in UK or Japan for a better life?
My DOB is april 11,1973.

Hello and blessings
I see an improvement for you financially early next year. I do not see a move for you in the near future. If anything I see you starting to come to terms both emotionally and financially with the ending of your marriage. Things will start to get better for you.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.