Psychics/Complicated relationship

Question
My name is Michal (born 25/03/1992). I'm a gay man, I live in Poland. Before asking question I'll explain my situation On February of 2014 I met a guy on some random language course that is not even connected to the subject of my studies. And I felt an immidiate connection like I've never did in my life before. He laughed at my jokes , always blushed around me (and as I observed only me) sometimes he would "accidentally" rub his arm around me and stuff. Hovewer when I was trying to flirt a bit more directly I quickly noticed that he was very much ashamed of his feelings for me because we are both guy. Yet we had this great connection till June. Than our contact broke but luckily he had birthday on July 23 so I send him the most heartfelt wishes and after talking we decided to meet for a beer couple of days later. And then I was desperate to confess my feelings and sadly during our talk when I tried to approach the subject he wouls shut down. So i told him bluntly. But I wasn't trying to rush things or force him to anything I just wanted to know for sure and I asked him to be honest and he denied everything (in the very unconvincing way suddenly talking about some "girlfriend" he never mentioned before) And after that our contact broke. Next day I just wrote him a message apologising and deleted him from friends on Facebook (which now I think was a mistake) I then fell into unbelievable depression that I got out only with big dose of meds. And I contacted a psychic for the first time. She was good but I quickly lost contact with her. What she managed to tell me was that he and I needed some time apart to work through our issues but we were destined to run into each other again and had a chance for the beautiful love between us. I was relieved after that but soon I lost hope and tried to get him out of my mind by flirting with others and being busy. but it didn't work out as he was coming back even in my dreams. So I realized I could not fight my feelings and was confused as to how to get this thing going again. And then suddenly like 2 week ago after almost a year we sort of run into each other however we didn't get a chance to talk. I think he may have noticed me and quickly turn away. Generally he is a tech guy intrested in robots and mechanics but has some problems with expressing emotions. I contacted him again during his next birthday but he rejected me, I feel he is still afraid. His name is Marcin (23/07/1993) My question is: Do we have a chance for the relationship in the future/is it meant to be? ) Thank you in advance for responding.

Answer
Dear Michal.
I wish I could give you better news, but unfortunately this relationship is not meant to be. He is in denial of who he is, and not ready to accept himself for what he is.
Because of this, a relationship with him would be toxic for you.
He will need  a lot of time before he is able to love and accept himself for who he is.
You, need to clear your heart and your mind of him, and move forward. Go looking for a loving relationship early next year. By then, you will have healed fully from this experience.

I wish you all the best in the future.

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna