Psychics/Emotional healing

Question
21/11/14 Mike, my husband of 20 years left me for a younger woman following 6 months of an emotional roller coaster.  April 2014 he was declaring me his soulmate but by June 2014 he was claiming I was a jealous wife and being angry with me as I did not want him spending so much time with her.  I found this difficult to deal with - I felt it very manipulative as it was clear he was falling in love with her and I struggled to fight against it at the time.

Now I have been rebuilding my life.  I want to keep my home for three years so that my daughter can complete her studies. I am in the midst of financial negotiations with Mike to that effect and am hoping not to have to sell the home to pay him.  He has now lost his job and I am concerned how that will affect the negotiations.

I have met somebody new, Rob works in the same type of job as I do.  He seems shy and nervous.  He has suffered with his previous partner, but wishes to leave that behind.  He struggles to know how to be romantic, but I can tell he is loving by his embrace.  I hope by being clear to him what I need emotionally he will be able to provide it.

My question is "how do I move forward to repair the emotional damage and make life wonderful?"

Answer
dream
dream  

relationship
relationship  
Dear Shirley--
Whoa!  You are moving too fast. Your relationship with your husband is not complete nor are things settled.
As a result you are on the rebound, and giving this new man comfort and advice is ministering to  yourself, as much as to him. It may be a light and a relief but it isn't healthy or the right time.

You will be able to keep the house if you can get your husband to agree. He will doubtlessly come to his senses now that he is in trouble and has started to think he made a mistake. He did. He also will feel jealousy and dispossession even though he has betrayed you. You will need to re-examine the value of the years you have had and the nature of your capacity for forgiveness or the strength of your will to stand strong. Either way, you are way out in front of yourself with this new man. Keep first things first.

You cannot be healed enough to be forging a new relationship. You are not clear enough to be handling the new man's problems and managing the particulars of your husband's divorce or infidelity, and your own entanglements. Add to that your responsibilities for your child and your own daily work and the demands on your life. You deserve comfort, and companionship, but I would cool the extra curricular activity until you and hubby have dissolved the marriage.

Although you want to keep it, you may have to trade the house for peace of mind. Take what you can get from it, be big about helping him and use your share to lease or put a down payment on a town house, condo or sweet new apartment. Plan for it. Get ready to stand on your own and do it with conviction. This will give you strength that you need to heal. Remember, it will take several years to totally release the memories and the emotions you are feeling. Give yourself time. Otherwise, you will be blinded by illusion and want, trying to make this new man a replacement and a dream lover where romance used to be with yor husband. That is immature and irresponsible to yourself and him. Step back a step or two, and see what you're creating. Not a muddle,please.
This is not to say you can't date him, but do not commit and do not let it get too deep before you divorce. He is not meant to be your salvation. And you are not his. Two breaks do not a bowl mend. Plus, it will cause a huge discrepancy in your integrity in the court.  Hope this helps--Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)