Psychics/employment

Question
Hi and thank you for the free question. My name is Alyson dob 3/26/72. I am unemployed and seeking a job. Do you see me happily employed anytime very soon, or how do I get to the place I need to be? Thank you so much! Alyson

Answer
money
money  

job
job  
Alyson,

You have been on the planet for over forty years and you have not be left without.
You surprise me writing when you have such single-minded will.
If you have given up on the career you have last worked at for whatever reason, you are now free to explore new avenues and you can best do that by signing up at two or three temporary agencies. It is the fastest route to weekly salaries and the opportunity to be hired on trial or full time.

You also are a talent. I see that you could think about writing, perhaps greeting cards, perhaps letters for the elderly or handicapped. So, think about how you can self-employ newly. You are sitting on your abilities.

Sometimes what we want or need is right in front of our faces. If you are a Christian or have a faith that teaches you how to manifest through meditation, prayer, or spiritual exercises (like candle burning or chanting or drumming), then why not activate your desire and purify for the change you want. Clear your house and energy with sage and an epsom saltz bath. Throw out the unwanted, send away the useful but unused. Speak aloud this affirmation or write it 3-15 times each day until you are working: "God knows what I need and it is already given." In the face of all appearances, speak this truth. Do not despair, do not doubt. Just release your intention to work. Meanwhile, contact Robert Half International or Kelly Services, online, it will be a start.  Your adviser--Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)