Psychics/getting back with an ex.

Question
QUESTION: Hi, my name is Mandy.  My birth date is March 16 1980.  I was wanting to know if you see my ex and I getting back together.  His name is David, his birth date is December 12 1979.

ANSWER: although it looked like there can be a relationship here where one of you is obssesed with the other genrally speaking I could not see you together for a good stable relationship and therefore suggest to avoid such event at all cost even if he comes to make a drama and roll his tongue perfectly well to give you exuses. he is not good for you dear

QUESTION: Can you tell me why I don't feel like I will never want anyone but him?

Answer
because some times when we are very hurt by someone we do not want to try again and holding into a relationship that were not so good is at least less worse than telling ourself we are alone from any relationship. also when you love someone more than you love yourself you have to retreat and learn to love your own self properly.  

Psychics

Inbal