Psychics/Will I get back with my ex

Hi, my name is Mandy.  Dob March 16 1980.  My question is about my ex, David. Dob December 12 1979.  We broke up back a couple months back after a very stressful relationship.  However, I have always felt he is "the one" and cannot see myself with anyone else.  Could you please offer me some insight into this matter?  Thank you so much.

Hello Mandy, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gipsy cards, your cards are Woman & Tree - the cards are showing that the relationship you shared with David was karmic influences, so this means you simply met to balance the karma between the both of you. The sooner you can learn the lesson, the sooner you can move onto the next stage of loving with a new guy! Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there