I'm Shannon Dob May 2,1989 His name is Coby Dob Jan 11,1989. My question: Is it time to finally walk away?

Dear Shannon,

First thing I hear: "She's too nice." I feel / see a shaking head, as in no, which I take to mean that you should just get out of that situation as quickly as you can. It doesn't feel dangerous, but it's not good for you; does he have a cruel streak in the way he speaks - I see him talking a lot, quite a bit, and it feels like you're passive, but he can say very cutting things.

He feels cold, cut-off, where you feel warm, and in need of attachment. You'll find it; keep looking and do not lose hope, but I'm afraid it's not here. You have good instincts!

Thank you for writing.  

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.