Hello Shepherdess, I was wondering if you see any improvement in my finances in the near future.
Thank you
DOB Feb 9, 1955

Dear Darlene,

Yes, but in short succession, in small amounts here and there. Feel you've put a great deal into starting something new this year that will pay off, but it's going to require your patience. You seem very spiritual; whatever you do is usually successful, and you WANT to have a clear mind about finance, so you will - it's just a matter of drawing it to you, seeing it come to you, willing it to come your way as well as making some cuts here and there - but small. Everything seems to come in small doses, but in good favor, good ways. You've been working really hard at something; I feel "workaholic" about it.

Also feel you can pull slightly from another source before this new business or whatever you started starts kicking in and "paying you back"; it's not ideal, and I feel you've been trying not to touch it, but it will lessen your fear of lack (scarcity) and be much more abundant for you overall if you do take from this source (some funds tucked away that you'd rather not touch).

I hope that makes sense; I feel this is connected to a business venture that is also personal. You've made wise decisions, and next year will be more about taking a breath, letting the seeds you've sown grow and watching over and maintaining your progress. You're very smart and have done the right thing. Don't let worry over finances overtake you; that's the only slight sense of "danger" I feel. You can be skeptical and get in a rut, so just be aware of that and don't let it in!:)

God's Blessings -

Thank you for writing.  

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.