I have been going through a financial struggle for a few years now.  Do you see an end to this storm any time soon?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Tiffany,

- Thank you for writing in. Yes, I do see an end to your financial difficulties in the future. I am seeing something next month, in December, you will get some help and aid here, through the mail. Next Spring will be better for you of 2016, in terms of being more financially stable. And I see the new year, being better for you overall, and I am seeing in October of 2016, you will be out of the hole so to speak. I do not see you having to be too concerned after next October. I am seeing more pay if you stay at the work you are doing right now. But I sense you wanting to move on to something better, and you will, but not yet. Maybe next October of the new year, okay?

I hope this helped.

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.