Psychics/Friends

Question
Hi

Can you tell me about my future with Amit? My name is Monika and date of birth is 6/19/1984 and his is 7/12/1979.He travels for work and we are not currently in touch but I want to meet in future. We are good friends but because of some misunderstanding in the past we lost touch with each other "deliberately".

What do you see for our future? Is there any hope of reconnecting the way we did in the past? What to expect from this friendship with him? Will there be a reconciliation in future?

Answer
Hi there,

- Thank you for writing in. No, I do not see you guys getting back together. I feel you should leave him alone, and this is the best thing. And I see it is mostly him, who does not want this to happen again. I do see someone new for you, in the near term. I am seeing a male peeking your interest in January of the new year. And I see a relationship in the spring time. I feel this person is a May Gemini, and you get along great with him.

I hope this helped.

Goodluck!

Psychics

Genna Annie Lopez