Hi Ashley,

Can you tell me about my future with Amit? My name is Monika and date of birth is 6/19/1984 and his is 7/12/1979.He travels for work and we are not currently in touch but I want to meet in future.

We are good friends but because of some misunderstanding in the past we lost touch with each other "deliberately". What do you see for our future? Is there any hope of reconnecting the way we did in the past? What to expect from this friendship with him? Will there be a reconciliation in future?

Hi monika, sorry for the late reply. I'm having some issues with my internet connection. I do see that you and Amit connect well together and I see that you and him are meant to reconnect in the future and that there is some things you and him need to accomplish with each other. He is not your soulmate but the connection is still there and you are compatible like I said, there is something the two of you are meant to accomplish together so that is why he is in and out of your life. I do feel that you and him will reconnect and I also feel that you and him have the potential to be in a serious relationship. You just need to not give up be patient and stay strong and positive. Things will turn in the right direction, I hope that I was able to shed some light on your situation and I wish you all the best.

Best Regards, Ashley

Psychic Ashley

I offer advice on love, marriage, business, relationships, family, dreams, health, And spirituality, I can't answer questions regarding law, sexuality, lost objects. please provide your name and date of birth for best results. PLEASE SET YOUR EMAIL TO PRIVATE SO I CAN EXPLAIN THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTIONS IN DETAIL. if i've answered questions for you in the past or have already given you a reading please allow some time for new people to ask questions and receive advise, my goal here on all experts is to reach as many of you as possible but i can only answer a limited amount of questions at a time so please be patient and give everyone a chance. god bless all of you! :)

I can look into your past, present, and future with using my natural psychic intution and my spiritual tools that increase my insight and perception. I’m a psychic that has a special gift for helping you approach the future with confidence and hope. I offer advice on love, marriage, business, relationships, family, dreams, And spirituality, my accurate psychic readings will work to put your life back in balance. I believe in openly channeling information and NEVER holding back on details. The more you know, the better prepared you will be. Life doesn’t have to be an uncertain voyage. With my rational and intuitive sense of clarity, i will help you decide what positive and lasting changes to make in your life. I was born with the psychic ability to help others. I am 24 years old and i start using my gift at the age of 7. I have 17 years experience.

Metaphysical Science - Canadian College of Metaphysics. Certified Astrologist - Canadian College of Metaphysics. Tarot Master - Canadian College of Metaphysics.