Psychics/future in love?

Question
Hello. My name is Anita. My question is regarding my love life. I am actively trying to find a love partner and putting some focus in getting married sometime in the future. However, I am not able to find a good match for myself.  I come from a culture where arranged marriages too happen and because I have not been able to find someone, my parents are looking for a groom for me through arranged marriage. But I am not feeling any connection or liking for those arranged marriage prospects. Is it possible for me to find someone for whom I have some genuine liking ot the connection? When could that happen? Anymore details are welcome.  My DOB is 18 MAR 1989. Many Thanks.

Answer
Dear Anita,

First, I feel you're psychic and have strong premonitions -- keep a record of these things that occur; you're definitely on a higher plane than most and can feel and perceive things others can't, which I feel makes them think you are a little zany, impulsive, and even reckless, but this is precisely how you seem to center yourself. You have your own, very original way of going about things, and marriage is definitely included in this.

I feel like you're not as trapped as you think; don't allow your parents to dictate your life.

You're very competitive, and you'll need someone to challenge you on all levels, like an Aries or a Scorpio. I'm hearing "do not trade off," which I guess means don't allow this to be arranged; back off from that and let it be known that you're not going to follow their culture, their ideas about your marriage -- it's about you.

You can clearly tell them this without being abrasive; you have a sense of how to say this diplomatically, but I feel you've put it off because you've been afraid to -- don't be; you must come to grips with your past in order to move forward. Let those the past and the future be separate things and only do what you sense and feel is right. Don't be pushed into anything, and don't let anyone's worries about whether you're married or not get to you -- that's not your problem, it's theirs, so it can't affect you. You're really going to have to stand up to them.

It's not time for your marriage yet; I don't feel you'll find a partner worth having until at least three years. You came in with a very strong life lesson, I'll call it: You must release anger, fears, and negative energies or beliefs that hold you back.

I also see you as a leader, a manager, one who inspires other people; you're here for a partnership in marriage, yes, but only on your own, personal time line. It just will not work any other way; you will be incompatible with anyone you don't choose yourself, and you must consider sexual compatibility very, very highly. This will take time, and I wish I could feel that person around you, but it's too far off in the future, and you're feeling so pressured, it blocks your natural energy. Try to do as much as you can to separate yourself from them in a kind, reassuring manner. And please do develop your psychic sense more, because you can help many people with this.

I hope this helps at least a bit.

God's Blessings,
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess