Psychics/health

Question
Penny DOB: November 25, 1962

In April 2008 I was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and given 20% chance of living more than 18-24 months. After chemo and radiation, the tumor had shrunk and the cancer appeared dead. In November of 2008, I had surgery to remove lower and middle lobe and infected lymph nodes of right lung. In April 2011, underwent brain surgery for aneurysm that appeared to have a sister aneurysm formed. During surgery, the sister aneurysm turned out to be a second aneurysm measuring 9mm and showed evidence of leaking. Surgeon told m family I was a very lucky lady. How do you see my current and future health?

Answer
yes there is no doubt that your air ways are the one that causing you the most grief and numerology wise it is related not only for oxygen supply but also to your water supply meaning your urine system and maybe the kidney. again this is only numerology its not a gurantee that this is the only cause of cancer because personally I keep the believe that cancer is also a mental condition where the body follow a state of mind practically suicide slowly. but the good news because I am a tarot reader and not a doctor is that according to the tarot you are healing and you will be having a process of healing at least until february 2016 which suggested that you might need another treatment for keeping you healthy. you are a very spiritual being your entire numerology is very airy in essence and that what is probably allowing you to keep condrudict all phsyics laws and make it to healthy existenc after all and i hope you will keep doing it to all the doctors for many years to come because personally I dont believe in the classic methods that are being used for cure of the cancer and I think there is much greed and lies in this field that are meant to serve greedy entities and not the human beings.- so keep surprising them manifest your health and if you did not do so until now allow yourself to menifest it also with some form of spiritul practice I favor Dr Barney Segal as an awsome guide for that. look him up at google and keep healthy .  

Psychics

Inbal