We have been in a great relationship for over 2 years now.

All of a sudden Pankaj said he cannot continue with me as his mother does not approve and has found another girl for him.

Please please help me.. I'm dying inside

Me: Supriya Mathur 31 October 1981
My almost ex : Pankaj Verma 9 August 1987
The girl his mom chose: Kiran Verma 12 February 1988

like a lil child he go for the exuse that it  his mother wish but the way it look this guy is really consdiering another girl meaning same as cheating and so I cant recommend you he is your best match to begin with the thing is that you are very maternal and he is very child like and yes his mother wont let go of him too far if she can keep him around as her child forever and so my suggest is that if he does not fight for your love he does not worth the pain and its time to consider maybe different partner . sorry about that but sometimes its a great luck not to get what we wish and with him refusing to grow up he is really not such a great partner.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site