Psychics/Job

Question
Good morning,
I am currently unemployed, I'm looking for jobs, I could not even find employment however, it takes to reach me and my work or is very close?
Miguel of the day March 11, 1974
Thank you

Answer
Hello Miguel, thanks for contacting me with your question. As I connect to your energies, I am shuffing my Gipsy cards, your cards are Key & Book - the cards are showing that nothing is written in the future for your job, because you haven't made the decision or applied to the right jobs. It feels like the focus is on making a friend in your life happy, and the other focus is on creating nervous tension on your job search... and this attracts to you no fruitful jobs, change the focus to more positive ones, and keep applying for those jobs. You create your own future by the thoughts you make today. Blessings to you on your journey of self-love.  

Psychics

Gipsy