Psychics/LDR

Question
my boyfriend and I of three years decided to break up when he got a job opportunity in Minnesota. He says he doesn't want to lose me but doesn't want to get back together because he doesn't want to worry about cheating on me or what will happen if he isn't able to come back in the year. We text everyday and FaceTime most days, he says that I don't have anything to worry about but then he tells me this and I'm not sure what to believe or even if I should stay and try to work something out.

Answer
Dear Breana,

It takes a strong woman to ignore her own intuition and natural confusion, hoping that the love you have invested in will stay true. You need to be as honest about this situation with yourself as he has been with you.
He knows himself and he understands that he can be tempted and is not yet ready to make a proposal or a big long term commitment, or construct a long distance relationship.

The writing back and forth to each other, and being online is a means of maintaining your connection, but if I were you, I would allow it to be as it is. You might want to let him know you will look into dating others as well. (This ought to get him to do one of several things:make a commitment and promises of fidelity, say "cool" let's be friends or say"let's break it off altogether."  You must decide.

I know you have your heart invested and your hopes, but things are as they are and you cannot make him feel more deeply committed than he does. Again,I say, allow it to go as it is going, be grateful for his up front honesty, and free him to explore other things and people. That way you have some control or in-put into the structure of your continuing relationship. But do not be angry or hurt, it is as it should be given his plans for the future. At that time, you may be all he wants because he had time to sow his oats and to decide it is you he wants.  You will have time to explore, and see how great a guy he is for being so open and wise. Don't break off with him if you can help it, but let go and let it roll. Your adviser,S

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)