Psychics/My Life

Question
My life is a mess, I've felt my nearly my whole life the need to keep people at a distance as result of bullying, it has affected every thing about my life. I've lost hope in jobs, relationships, not in a hateful way, but feeling like I do not fit anywhere. Is there anyway to find my way out of this? Anything positive?

Answer
I am sorry to hear about your misfortune and the feeling that you are not fitting . the idea of seperation from the rest of the human being is a sad and negative idea that can result indeed from meeting human being who are negative themselves and tend to behave negative toward others . I guess I could do a complete reading and see what is going with you generally speaking and what you can do to fix it or handle it better but over here I just give short basic reply to urgent questions and I need names and birth dates for it so what I can offer is that you chose one urgent aspect of your life that you want to know about and than send it to me with your name and complete birth date so I can help

Psychics

Inbal