Psychics/Long distance

I've been dating a girl for three months now, and things have been going pretty great. The only problem is we are several miles apart - she is from the UK and I am from NZ. I am uncertain about this relationship but I care for her deeply. I worry that the distance will hurt us, more her than me. I would just like your insight on whether or not this relationship will work? or are we just wasting our time

The old saying goes, "nothing ventured, nothing gained." Follow your heart as far as the border then make a plan to go visit or have her come visit. It is the natural step to take after nurturing a long distance relationship. (See my video on You Tube (Channel Oracle Shariananda) about "Long Distance Relationships"

I see that it can work if you two feel as strongly as you say you feel. Right now the world is a bit on alert, so you two must know that a love like yours brings it together, so trust that this is a part of your life plan for this incarnation--you two have met;it's like you had to meet, now you must cross the burning sands to find each other's arms. Get your passport ready, and have her get hers--visiting 90 days each ought tell you what you want to know about the practical and romantic possibilities. (If you have no money, no credit, or no credit card to get there;then save and plan--same on her part) but whatever you do, do not give up because of distance. That is the first test. The next is the test of the first kiss. The next is the test of being able to eat together(same diet and likes). The next is living together and the last is spending money/exchanging money, etc. You don't want to miss your big chance to find out how you two really meld, do you?  Go for it. I think by September of 2016, you could be living the dream of love that you have hoped for (and so has she).  Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.