Psychics/love

Question
 When do you see love entering my life,I have been alone for a long time.
What type of a guy he will be?
My dob 12 march 1985
My name,Palwasha Rehman.

Answer
numerology suggest that being alone is not of your nature and that the first thing you will have to do is to decide which kind of partner you wish to have because it seem your not sure of that- I suggest making a list of his nature characters outlook language whatever you want to come up with in your future parnter because that list not only will help you  manifest it into your life it will also help you not compromise on less better option just because they present themselves to be nice and kind toward you. this is a year of transformation for you so I cant be sure yo will find a stable serious long term commitment before your next birth date but after that you will enter a year of love and there are strong chances you will find someone like that and the tarot suggest indeed that someone will introduce you to your future long term within six months from today and this time it will work so well you might even get married to each other so please lift your spirit dont convince yourself that its all hopeless and get busy with making that list so when he comes he fits most of it. good luck

Psychics

Inbal