Psychics/love

Question
hi lady my name is Christina birthday may 12 1974 my question is will I ever find true love and get married ty

Answer
Hello Christina..
That is such a hard question to answer...short answer is yes. But there is more to it. Why are you afraid of putting your heart out there? I sense that you have been hurt in the past and now you are reluctant to try. To find your one true love...you have to be willing to open your heart to hurt. A heart that has to heal from a break..becomes stronger...yes it hurts...yes it sucks. But it has to happen..sometimes many times before you find that one true soul mate. You need to allow your heart permission to open itself to love. You still have a few heartbreaks to go through before finding that special someone to spend your life with. But, when you open yourself to try...you will find that person.

Meditate on your past hurts...think about them. Look in to what went wrong so that you can learn from past mistakes.  Improve your self confidence and give yourself permission to find happiness. You deserve it!! You are a caring, warm hearted person...and you deserve love!

Blessings to you

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna