Birth date: June 10th 1995
Will I find my soulmate anytime soon? And is there anything you can tell me about him? Thank you in advance!

Hi Cheyenne,

- Thank you for writing in. I see that you have been waiting and anticipating for the right one to enter your life. Yes, you will find your soul mate.  I am seeing this happening, in June of next year. He is rather handsome, a Leo birth sign. I feel he is a little younger than you, in months. He will be really good for you, I see you getting along well, and he will be a great match. You will like his gentle quality. And I see his name is a G name, like Gordon. And you will find him really attractive.

Goodluck to you!

Genna Annie Lopez

I can answer all life questions and concerns. Family, spirituality, love and romance, And so on. There is no question, I can not answer you.

I have been giving readings in person, and over the computer, for 25 to 35 years now. I am higly accurate and very kind.

I am a graduate of a prominent university in the state of California. I am highly qualified.