Hi and thank you. My name is Alyson dob 3/26/-972. Can you please tell me if you see me being happily in love again or even remarriage? Thank you again

Dear Alyson,

Yes, you will, but please always, always capitalize your first name. You don't think as highly of yourself as you should; there's something/someone holding you back -- kick that to the curb as hard as you can. It's an insecurity that comes across to me but that you don't reveal to others, but it's totally unfounded. You're extremely bright, a natural leader, and I feel like you have very high standards toward others but I keep feeling/hearing "I'm not enough" in that you seem to put yourself down a bit and prefer to never ask for help, as you see that as a weakness.

There are plenty of men who would like to help you and on whom you can depend! You just have to shrug off this hard shell and show your vulnerabilities more; love will come more easily to you (I hear "Jerry" and I hear "Keith" and another K name I just heard but lost. Other letters are J, I, Q, and Y, first or last initial.

Remarriage feels like an almost-definite, and I feel you'll meet this person either in the months of March to May, but I can't tell what year it is; it could be sooner than you think if you'd change your mind set about yourself; you're very inspirational, interesting, and should like yourself; someone must have said or done something to really bash/hurt you at some point because I get a fading energy, but I'm being told that's not your "natural" energy; it's much, much stronger.

Chin and head up, Alyson; you are a prize, and one man will want you to depend/lean on him, sort of "shelter you from the storm" kind of thing; you have a bit of a Scorpio in you somewhere who is very touchy and does not want to lose face. I heard Eric or Erica just now - seems significant, but may not be connected to your future mate. Also just heard Aaron.

I wish I had more to give you, but most of all, I hope you give more to yourself. You've been through a heck of a lot, and you deserve it.

Bright Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.